Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hey Guyz . . . . . 
I hoped you liked my last post about how to get rid of an ANNOYING virus. I spent 8 hours of my life trying to figure out how to remove it and because of having one laptop I had to get all of the removal instructions from my cousin's htc phone which is VERY VERY ANNOYING because we have some issues . . . . . haha JK. 
So where was I, yeah . . . . . I followed every single instruction from a site I googled ( which took me 8 hours) and after the final step which was restarting my laptop the stupid program was still there and that guide on the unknown site was USELESS..... and then I was like I wish all of this wouldn't happen to me. Then I happened to sign in my google account after like 8 months and I thought of seeing my blogs (in which I NEVER post ) and then I thought of writing a post of how to remove a virus from your computer. 

I know it sounds kind of geeky and then I wrote a post in 2 hours and 266 people viewed my page in 5 days. I know it is very less and I realized this today but still. So today, I was watching a movie with my cousin... my cousin.. yeah she lives in America and I have come to visit her and I might stay and start going to school here. It's pretty cool here. So I watched Mean Girls 2 with my cousin on my laptop, the movie was pretty awesome but everyone says that Mean Girls is way better than Mean Girls 2.  
Most of the character's in Mean Girls 2 are from Disney like Nicole Anderson from Jonas Brothers, Meagan Martin from Camp Rock, Jennifer Stone from Wizards Of The Waverly Place, Claire Holt from H2O Just Add Water (that Mermaid show), so that kind of makes you to NOT watch the movie, but that doesn't mean the movie is bad. It's pretty good.

So this is all for this post, I know it's not much but I a new blogger, so please no hard comments..... & thank you for reading this post. I will write a new post soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment