Thursday 16 August 2012

College Fees Of United States

Hey People of U.S, 
Today i'm gonna tell you about your college fees. Most of the people know you can be charged less college & university fees if you are a permanent resident (green card holder) or a passport holder (citizen/national). But you have to be eligible to be charged less tuition fees.

This is a little complicated but when you read it you will understand how it works.
So, the first thing you should know is that there are two types of tuition fees. In-state tuition fees and Out-of-state tuition fees.

IN-STATE TUITION FEES:-

In-state tuition fees are charged to those students who are a resident of the state of the college/university. To become a resident you have to live in that state for at least 12 months or more. In-state tuition fees are very less than Out-of-state tuition fees.

OUT-OF-STATE TUITION FEES:-

Out-of-state tuition fees are charged to those students who are not a resident of the state of the college/university. For example if you live in Pennsylvania and want to start college in California, then you will be charged Out-state fees.  Like I mentioned above you need to be a resident of that state and to become a resident you need to live in that state for at least 1 year or more.

For example if Ben lived in Baltimore and decided to attend college in Florida then Ben will have to pay Out-of-state fees for one year and after one year Ben will pay in-state fees.

So I wrote this post because I have been looking on the internet about college fees and I couldn't find it anywhere. If this post helped you anyway then please like me on facebook.com/Highhazzard and like me on Twitter @HazzardHigh . Thank you for reading my post. You can tweet or post on my page and suggest me some topics. And I will try my best to write a good post about them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment